The image “http://keitholbermannisevil.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/seventh-seal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
the seventh seal, ingmar bergman.


"I am sad today the same way I was sad when I found out that Salvador Dali died. But, while I think that Dali might have died laughing at death, I envision Bergman finally joining death in a final dance just as he envisioned it in The Seventh Seal'". [frase aqui]



embora a frase acima não represente totally what I feel, I do feel some/same way like that.

não sei.

a gente se mantém forte o tempo todo,
receoso de de repente cair,
falhar,
e o mundo cair em você também.

mas está tudo tão assim,
não produzo mais coisas além-duty e me emudeço toda.

toda.
toda.
toda.

não só por isso,
mas por coisas que você presumia uma,
e se surpreende ainda.

isso cansa, sabia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obrigada por comentar!